Saturday, March 28, 2009

If exercise is the key, why the hell don't I want to do it?

Exercise: Full body workout designed by me for me plus hill cardio for 30 minutes
Breakfast: toast with pn butter and 1/2 banana
Lunch: scrambled egg
Tea:going out to dinner, who knows?
The scales have shifted again and now as you can see by the ticker I am very close to the 30kg mark. It took 11 days for the move this time, way too slow, exercise will be the key.

Hopefully this will be the motivation for me to exercise more often, I haven't had that switch turned back on yet. I really enjoy exercise so I don't understand the grey matter in my head backing away from it.
Melanie replied and told me to take zincaps along with my multivitamin and to see her as soon as possible. It's alright for her, I'm in NW victoria and she's in Melbourne and she is only there on Monday and Wednesdays. I'll get there when I can.

No comments: