Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Boobs

I haven't been weighing everyday so I guess I am making steps in the right direction in regard to self confidence and self assurance.
I automatically make good food choices most of the time now and even the thought sometimes of things I would have overeaten once makes me feel ill.
I have been shopping for clothes out of necessity and one lady helping me in a shop told me I have to get used to seeing a different me in the mirror. I walked out of there with nothing over size 14 and some 12's.
Today I was fitted for new bras and wait for it..............I now have size 14 bloody double ef. WTF#*#*
The girls don't want to go anywhere soon by the looks of it. Anyway they are at least sitting where they should and not dangling around my waist. Oh well, I guess I will have to live with what I have.

No comments: