Saturday, August 15, 2009

Compliments

My life is full of compliments at the moment and I am loving every minute. I am no longer obese and I look like magic.
The lady at the coounter in Target told me I looked gorgeous with no other conversation taking place and me not knowing her from a bar of soap. She has no idea how that made me feel. I thanked her of course be she will never know how much I meant it.
I have had some clothes taken in to make better use of them and I have also purchased new things.
Someone on a forum for the gastric sleeve asked once if you had a food addiction and you get the sleeve what takes the addictions place. The answer is shoes.
I l0ve shoes and skinny feet fit much better into pretty shoes than fat ones do.
Now I am not so heavy I can handle heels much better and the last two pairs I bought have quite big heels. I am weary the black ones to an engagement party tonight and I hope to have at least one good photo taken in my outfit. Can't wait.

Kerry

3 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Kerry its fantastic to hear that you are getting so many lovely compliments!! You must be looking and feeling great - enjoy those new shoes!

Hilary xx

Louise Wedgwood said...

I love that you are so matter of fact that shoes are your new addiction! Definitely better for your health, especially if they encourage you to walk around the party to show them (and you!) off.

RaeC said...

That is so lovely to read Kerry... go you good thing!! xxx