Sunday, February 15, 2009

Breaking the chain

Exercise:
Breakfast:Protein pancake with sf maple syrup
Lunch:more pancakes
Tea:1/2 stuffed zucchini with more veggies.

Today I cooked up a heap of chicken and put it into little bags in the freezer and made some stuffed zucchini and put them in the fridge.
Reid has started a program so it is easier for him to manage if it is all prepared earlier. Ultimately this will be good for both of us. I will do some more tomorrow.

All I have to do now is re start the exercising. I will start and I will not break the chain.


Reid went the the Northern Buloke Bushfire Bash this afternoon where a drought stricken community raised over $17,000 in a few hours. A lot of people who donated money will be paying interest on that donation because most of us have been borrowing funds to live for a couple (or more) years now. I think that's pretty commendable for poor people to do.

I also know this has nothing to do with the context of this blog, sorry.

1 comment:

Louise Wedgwood said...

It is hard to esercise when it's hot but repeatedly re-starting exercise is a normal part of the process I think. Everyone who exercises regularly has "re-started" plenty of times before they developed a habit where they don't have to think about it. It took me years. So keep exercising - you will feel much better physically and emotionally!