Monday, March 15, 2010

Looking back and now looking forward

Look back at my photo the Saturday before I had my surgery.

I knew I was morbidly obese but I still thought I looked alright at the wedding even though I was on my pre - op diet and nearly ready for surgery.

I think I suffered from reverse anorexia: I always looked good in the mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, finally I see some flaws but not many (bodywise), I will never be happy with the face.

When my BMI is in the healthy weight range I would like to have some photos taken but unless I am earning money they will be taken by my children.  I have very little to lose to get there but it just isn't happening soon enough.

I can go back to exercising very soon because my recoverey from surgery is about complete.  I will start with light cardio this week.  Next week I will attend my mix and match class and if I feel o.k after that I will go back to the gym.

Keep your finger crossed.

kerry

No comments: