Saturday, November 8, 2008

First post op visit

I had my appointment with Harry and he was very pleased with my progress especially on the scales and so was I because on his scales I have lost 11kg. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now allowed to thicken up my fluids and have very wet mushy food. I will eat like this until the end of November and then I will progress to solids.

I have a phone appointment with my dietitian on the 17th of November.

My next appointment with Harry is January 14th.

I do feel tightness in my chest when I consume food/water and Harry said that that will improve over time and some of the people on the Gastric Sleeve forum have reported that this is true, so I am really looking forward to that.

I am starting to make friends with clothes that I haven't worn for quite a while which is good. At least I have smaller clothes to choose from and I don't have to go out buying things.

Life is good.

Kerry

1 comment:

Yummy Mummy said...

Well done!!!!
Wow that is fast!
Enjoy your little lumpier food!