Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend over

and thank god it is.

I slept for a fair percentage of it and tried really hard to keep the fluids up.

I read on the Gastric Sleeve Support forum that a large percentage of women sleeved have a period about two weeks after whether it is time or not. Now I haven't had one since April and yesterday I had a bit of a show. I hope it doesn't develop into more because I have truly enjoyed the last few months of being officially old.

I am going into Culgoa store today but not for the whole lot, I think I will come home early and go back again tomorrow.
I also have an appointment with my G.P tomorrow so he can make a mental health plan so I don't have to pay the psychologist. I will also make sure he checks my blood pressure and other bits while I am there.

My weight loss slowed over the weekend but I think it is all to do with fluid, I'd like to reach the 10kg mark by next weekend.

My short term goal is the 80's by Christmas. When I am allowed to exercise I am goint to build up my stamina on the treadmill slowly and then really get into it.

Kerry

2 comments:

RaeC said...

WOW Kerry... I just noticed that you had this blog after reading your other one and have read right from the start until today. Good on you for taking the plunge for your health's sake. I hope this is the beginning of a very healthy life for you hon. I hope you heal quickly xxx

Kerry said...

Thanks Rae,
I chose the Final Solution as my heading because that is exactly what it is. I felt like I had my hand up calling out for diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc and I have been on so many roundabouts that I thought that this had to be done. My family has a nasty fat gene so it was always going to be a battle.
One day I would like to do what Kimmy did and get up on stage just because I can.
Kerry