Monday, December 8, 2008

One down, eight to go.

Goals, that is. I achieved the first one yay!!!!!!!!!
I finally broke into the 80's.

I am having trouble with solids due to the hernia, the tight little hole won't let much through so I have to chew and chew and chew and chew and if I forget I am in big trouble. Food gets stuck and then I either throw up or stay in what could only be described as extreme discomfort for several minutes. It certainly makes my eyes water.

One good find has been cruskits, they sort of dissolve on chewing and cause no problems. I will be eating more of them now.

My next goal is 85 which is not nearly as far away as 90 was so I reckon I will be celebrating again mid - late January. Fingers Crossed.

Kerry

Mini Goal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

No comments: