Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dr's visit

I saw Mr. Frydenberg today and he was very pleased with my weight loss and progress, so much so that I don't have to see him for another 6 months.

I then went for lunch with Reid and Sam. I tried risotto and managed a few spoonsful and then I had to race back to see Melanie, the dietician.

Those things I can't are no longer on the can't eat list, I have to cut them more finely. For example carrot should be grated and then cut up. I should take about 20minutes to eat a meal and stop after 20 minutes if there is any left. Sandwiches should be made with one slice of bread or if I have to buy one, I should throw half away.
I am on three meals a day and no snacks.
I am to start recording my exercise time per day so I might as well record all food and exercise from now on.
Starting tomorrow I will record it here too.

Please comment if you notice me going astray.

Kerry

No comments: