Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekly Times

If you are from rural Victoria you probably know who Miranda is.

Genevieve Barlow is a friend of mine on Face Book and I invited nearly all of my face book friends to the Ideal Bodies Online Face book group including her.

As a result I am doing an interview over the phone this weekend about emotional eating and my struggles with weight and the support I have had from Sue and then the gastric sleeve.
Next Thursday Sue and I are going to be photographed together at the Herald and Weekly Times office and Miranda will include an article about me/us some time soon.
Miranda and Genevieve are one and the same if you are not familiar with The Weekly Times.

This is all very exciting.

Exercise:Intend to do 20 minute hills and 1 x 10 minute HIIT
Breakfast:coffee, eggwhite crepe with berries and sf maple syrup
Lunch:
Tea:

No comments: