Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today I stuck to the exercise plan.

Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill which was the same workout 3 x 10 minutes but faster each time. Tomorrow I will start with a higher speed and do the same.
Breakfast:Coffee, hi bran weetbix, splenda, water and milk
Lunch: 1/2 salad sandwich
Tea:lamb Back strap with something (I haven't had it yet)

I am really pumped at the moment even though Phat Camp has been cancelled again. This time I have asked for my money back. I am disappointed to say the least.

Have I mentioned my much loved milk drinks?
It seems my body doesn't like them anymore.
About 15-20 minutes after consumption I feel bloated,then pain and then I'm on the loo with disastrous diarrhoea. This has happened more than once so I don't think it is a coincidence. I will miss my milk drinks terribly.



Kerry

No comments: